Unlike other providers, we do not charge extra for our overnight boarding dogs to take part in doggie day care while boarding with us. We also do not charge extra for medications, ear/eye drops, even injections should you precious pooch need them!
During the day, your dog has free access to play and interact with their doggie day care friends in one of our many indoor and outdoor play areas. At night, each one of the boarding dogs sleeps in a spacious and clean kennel, with bedding, inside the climate controlled, fully alarmed building.
Any dog boarding with us who has not trained with us, or is not currently in our doggie day care program must have one trial day of day care prior to being accepted for boarding.
Our Dallas dog boarding services include the following:
- Supervision by friendly, dog loving kennel technicians hired to keep your pets clean, healthy and comfortable.
- Unlimited open play all day long.
- Your own food, special diets and/or medications gladly given. We do not charge extra for this service.
- Full access to our many, large play areas, each one measures 400 square feet or larger.
- A complimentary bath (which includes nail trim ear cleaning), blow-dry and brush out, plus a bandanna or bow, and perfume on the day they are scheduled to go home (free bath is for dogs who board four (4) nights or more).
Boarding dogs are automatically enrolled in our dog day care program. Dogs play all day and are rotated between indoor climate controlled play areas and our spacious outdoor play yards.
Park Cities Obedience School and Dog Day Care offers overnight pet boarding kennels to treat your dog to a vacation while you are away from home.